Odu’a Investment Company Limited is an independent private company run by an independent Board of Directors of seasoned professionals with vast experience in business and human resources management. The policies formulated by the versatile Board are translated into action by an Executive Management team comprising high-flying and accomplished professionals. Odu’a Investment Company Limited leads a team of young, qualified and well-motivated staff in executing broad policies with the collective resolve to achieve quantum leap growth for the group. Even though, it has not been smooth all through, the company as an integral part of micro and macro economies continues to sail on the sea of prosperity guided by the divine hand of God Almighty, the sound vision of the founding fathers and the creativity of her managers.
As a dynamic conglomerate, Odu’a Investment Company Limited continues to make forays into new, profitable ventures that will not only give returns to her shareholders’ value, but create employment opportunities for young and bright graduates of various disciplines.
Foreign and local investors are also discussing regularly with ODU’A about joint venture partnership for expansion of her other subsidiaries like Cocoa Industries Limited in Ikeja, Epe Plywood Industries Limited and Odu’a Printing & Publishing Co. Ltd. Our relationship with foreign partners in the management of Nigerite Ltd and Lafarge Cement WAPCO Plc is waxing stronger while in the hospitality sector, the company is discussing with International brand managers in developing her three hotels; Lagos Airport Hotel Ikeja, Premier and Lafia Hotels both in Ibadan into globally acceptable standards. As an active key player in the competitive trade and business world, opportunities abound in the ODU’A Group to local and foreign investors/technical partners seeking reliable partners in new business opportunities viz; Independent Power Project, Oil and Gas, Pharmaceuticals and Packaging.
To be the leading Nigerian conglomerate in our chosen sectors, delivering above par performance in growth and profitability.
To deliver maximum returns to our stakeholders through qualitative and strategic management, towards enhancing the heritage of our founding fathers.
Our Core Values
- Integrity : Transparency in all our business activities and relationships and being accountable for our actions.
- Excellence : Delivering superior performance through high quality products and services.
- Team Work: Realising the strength in unity, sharing core values and respecting each other’s opinions and views.
- Creativity: Encouraging the free flow of ideas and appreciating innovations.
- Passion: Being enthusiastic and ready to accept responsibility, proud of our business and vocations.
- KEY NOTE ADDRESS PRESENTED BY MR. ADEWALE RAJI, THE GROUP MANAGING DIRECTOR/CEO, ODU’A INVESTMENT COMPANY AT THE UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT FAIR (UIRESDEV) TUES 5TH NOVEMBER, 2019
- Odu’a Investment posts N849m profit
- Odu’a trains Staff on Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
- Westlink Iconic Villa: Another Reinforcement in Odu’a Investment’s Real Estate Development