- Odu’a Investment Company Ltd. shall use personal information to provide you with better customer services and products.
- All Odu’a Investment Company Ltd. management, staff and all third parties with permitted access to your information are specifically required to observe our confidentiality obligations.
- Odu’a Investment Company Ltd. collects personal information that we believe to be relevant and required to understand your needs and to provide you with quality service.
- We maintain strict security systems designed to prevent unauthorised access to your personal information by anyone, including our staff.
- At Odu’a Investment Company Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as ‘the Organization ‘), security is our top priority and we always strive to ensure that your personal data shall be protected against unauthorised or accidental access. We maintain this commitment to data security by implementing appropriate physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard and secure your personal data with us.
- Our commitment to Data Security is paramount to us at Odu’a Investment Company Ltd. Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized members of staff, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
Collection of Personal Information
- Use of “cookies” Your visit to this site may be recorded for analysis on the number of visitors to the site and general usage patterns. Some of this information will be gathered through the use of “cookies”. Cookies are small bits of information that are automatically stored on a person’s web browser in their computer that can be retrieved by this site. Should you wish to disable these cookies you may do so by changing the setting on your browser.
- The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site.
- Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.